Eufy makes a variety of products, including some of the most popular robotic vacuum cleaners, and many of their models are on sale right now:Deals we recommend, last updated on Monday May 17, 7pm PDT:
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Wi-Fi, Super-Thin, 1500Pa Suction, Boundary Strips Included, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 15C MAX, Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Super-Thin, 2000Pa Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S MAX, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Super-Thin, 2000Pa Super-Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets, Black
eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 30C MAX, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Wi-Fi, Super-Thin, 2000Pa Suction, Boundary Strips Included, Quiet, Self-Charging, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
eufy by Anker, RoboVac L70 Hybrid, Robot Vacuum, iPath Laser Navigation, 2-in-1 Vacuum and Mop, Wi-Fi, Real-Time Mapping, 2200Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, for Hardwood Floor to Medium-Pile Carpets
The robot vacuum world is getting intense with so many brands entering the fray. Roomba popularized the robo-vac, but there are so many brands having their own take, and they’re all worth examining. One lineup of robot vacuum cleaners to look at are the RoboVacs from Eufy. Eufy is pronounced “you-fee,” for the record. Despite its name sounding like a ninja from a video game, Eufy has an incredible lineup of vacuums. Let’s take a look at them.
The Types of Eufy RoboVacs
There are four main kinds of RoboVacs available from Eufy: The 15C MAX, the 30C, the 35C, and the L70 Hybrid. Let’s look at all four of them.
Eufy RoboVac 15C MAX
First up, we have the cheapest out of the main four, the 15C MAX. This typically goes for around $279.99, though you may be able to find it cheaper in some places, especially this weekend. The 15C MAX has all the features you expect out of a robot vacuum.
It recharges itself, it connects to WiFi for smartphone compatibility and easy cleaning, and it’s good for hardwood floors and carpets up to medium pile. Besides that, the 15C has other features, including:
- It’s slim, quiet, yet powerful. Other robot vacuums tend to be loud and bulky, but just like a ninja, the Eufy 15C MAX glides across your carpet, stealing all the dirt and dust from the ground and putting it in its bin. Eufy’s website describes it as quiet as a microwave, which is quite the claim.
- It has BoostIQ. For those who are unaware, this is when a robot vacuum can detect a high-dirt area or carpet, and increases its suction power to compensate.
- Decent battery life. It goes up to 100 minutes, meaning it should clean most of its homes in one go.
Eufy RoboVac 30C
The next in the lineup is the 30C. Its retail price is about $299.99, meaning it’s not too much different from the 15C MAX. What does that extra 20 bucks give you? Let’s take a look and see its unique features that set it apart.
- This is even slimmer. If you have tight spaces, such as under the sofa, the 30C can clean under there without struggling. Silent and crawling, this model is great for a house that has plenty of spaces that are hard to reach under.
- This robot comes with Boundary Strips as well. These are similar to the Roomba’s Virtual Wall feature. You put them around an area you don’t want the robot cleaning, and it won’t go that way. This is quite useful for those areas with cords and other bad stuff that you don’t want the robot to suck up.
Eufy Robovac 35C
Next up is the 35C. This model costs the same as the 30C, and is quite similar. In fact, there are only a few slight differences. These are:
- The 35C comes with one roll of Boundary Strips, while the 30C comes with two.
- The 35C has a few more buttons on its interface.
- Finally, its color is different from the 30C.
This one is a little confusing. We honestly don’t get why Eufy doesn’t just combine these two. With so little differences, you have to decide between wanting more buttons or more tape. Or if you like one color over the other, that may be the deciding factor. We don’t get it, either.
Eufy L70 Hybrid
This is the most expensive Eufy model currently on the market today. It goes for around $549.99, making it less of a budget robo-vacuum and taking it to the bigger leagues. So, what makes the L70 Hybrid unique? Let’s take a look.
- More accurate cleanings. The L70 Hybrid uses laser navigation and AI mapping. This means that it will map out your home, set its own boundaries according to your input, and only clean the rooms it tells you to. We have to admit, this is an awesome feature for the price.
- This robot uses even more suction power. It goes deep into the carpets and breaks all limits the previous robots had.
- The battery life is even better. It goes for about two and a half hours. If you have a bigger home, this is a must-have.
- Finally, its most unique feature is that it’s a mop in addition to a vacuum cleaner. Some robot brands, such as Roomba, have separate moppers and vacuums, but this one does both. If you have hardwood floors that need a good cleaning, the Hybrid is a good purchase.
- With that said, it’s not a total replacement for the traditional vacuum and mop, but it will require less from you in the long run. With mopping being implemented into robot vacuums, we long for the day when a robot vacuum can do it all, like a machine straight out of The Cat in the Hat.
Which one will you choose? Honestly, we’re impressed with Eufy’s lineup. Each robot has its pros, and besides those two that are similar, they’re quite unique and have something to offer. All for a good price, too. Even the Hybrid doesn’t cost as much as some of the more expensive Roomba models.
More Black Friday Deals You May Want to Look At
- Roomba Black Friday Deals – 2019
- Neato Black Friday Deals – 2019
- Shark Black Friday Deals – 2019
- Dyson Black Friday Deals – 2019
- Bissell Black Friday Deals – 2019
- Braava Black Friday Deals – 2019
Black Friday Deals
If you’re wanting to try a Eufy robo-vac, but are a bit weary about the price, it’s Black Friday season. Like most robo-vacs on Black Friday, you can find deals that knock a hundred or two off the retail price. Now’s one of the best times to shop for one of these cleaners.
With that said, check all outlets. You may find a local store that’s selling them for a killer deal. Or, if you want to sit in the comfort of your own home, that’s okay as well. You’re guaranteed to find some good deals on Amazon or other retailers. Good luck!