Keurig deals are interesting right now. If you’d like to get one, this page will help you get the discount you want.
Here are the best deals we found for today…
Today’s DealsDeals we recommend, last updated on Monday October 25, 12pm PDT:
Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 12 Oz. Brew Sizes, Matte Black
Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black
Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 8 to 12 oz. Brew Sizes, Black
Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker, Latte Maker and Cappuccino Maker, Comes with Dishwasher Safe Milk Frother, Coffee Shot Capability, Compatible With all Keurig K-Cup Pods, Dark Charcoal
Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Carafe Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
Need more information? Here you go.
Buying Keurig Coffee Makers
If you’re a lover of all things coffee and haven’t tried a Keurig Coffee Maker, then you are seriously missing out. Keurigs offer you delicious, Starbucks-worthy coffee in a mere matter of seconds, and the process has never been easier. Gone are the days where we have to worry about heating our own water and hassling with messy coffee grounds.
So what’s all the buzz about? Do you really need a Keurig Coffee Maker?
The Pros and Cons of Keurig Coffee Makers
Keurig Coffee Makers are a luxury, but everyone who owns what definitely says it is worth the money. But why?
- Keurig Coffee Makers make delicious instant coffee without that horrendous ‘instant’ flavor.
- There is a seemingly endless variety of pods (the product needed for brewing coffee in the Keurig machines), which means everyone can find a flavor they love.
- You’re not limited to coffee; Keurigs can also make yummy hot teas, cold teas, lemonade, hot chocolate, and so much more.
- You can opt for a small coffee or go travel-size for when you’re headed out on the road.
- Coffee is made in just a few seconds, making it ideal for the busy man and woman.
- No pre-measuring your coffee! This means no wasted time and no wasted coffee grounds.
- Choose between a multitude of different heat settings and strength levels for your coffee.
- Reusable filters mean you don’t have to give up your undying love for Folgers, Maxwell House, and other trademark grounds.
- Pods are always sealed and are single-use, so you don’t have to worry about stale coffee.
- Incredibly easy to use: pop in the pod, hit your desired settings, and enjoy coffee in seconds.
- The pods can be a little pricey, but they are so much easier to use than regular grounds.
- Pods are single-serve only, which means it’s going to be a challenge to serve coffee to your guests.
- Perhaps the biggest downside to buying a Keurig machine is that they are so pricey.
Looking for something else?
Take a look at the following discounted Deals:
Buying a Keurig on Black Friday or Cyber Monday
The biggest problem with the Keurig Coffee Makers is they are fairly pricey compared to regular coffee makers. That being said, it’s not unlikely for someone to turn down a Keurig Coffee Maker for the less expensive Mr. Coffee machine. Of course, that means you’re passing up the chance to have some of the tastiest, easiest coffee in the morning.
So how can you get the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to buying a Keurig? Always check out the Black Friday deals for Keurig Coffee Makers. Since Black Friday is more product-specific, you are going to find the best deals.
Think about 2018: Kohls offered an incredible deal that took a whopping $70 off the final price of a high-end Keurig coffee machine that was originally well over $100 (verging on $200). Will we see another great deal like this? It might not be the exact deal, but we’re guessing there will be similar deals available.
What about Cyber Monday? Well, Cyber Monday is less product-specific deals with more of an emphasis on ‘free shipping’ or a certain percentage off. While you will still be able to save on your purchase of a Keurig, you might not find as great of a deal as you will on Black Friday.
Which Keurig is Right for Me?
When it comes to Keurig Coffee Makers, there a lot of choices. It can be somewhat overwhelming for the individual who is planning to dive into the world of Keurigs. So how can you know which one is right for you?
There are a few different things to consider when buying a Keurig:
- How often do you brew coffee? An avid coffee maker will want to find a Keurig that has a larger water reservoir so they do not have to worry about refilling as often. Special programmable features may also be beneficial.
- How much coffee do you typically need? Someone who only drinks a cup a day can settle for the less-expensive mini version that is free from the bells and whistles.
- What do you like to drink? The bulk of Keurig Coffee Machines will allow the user to brew coffee, hot chocolate, teas, lemonade, ice beverages and more. However, there are specialty Keurig machines that can make tasty lattes and cappuccinos. Consider this before purchasing.
- Do you need added features? In this day and age, it seems as though everyone wants the most advanced product. Are you one of them? Well, there are many Keurigs, like the Keurig Vue, that have full-color touchscreen technology, are completely customizable from start to finish, and have more variety and settings than ever before.
- What is your budget? The price will always be a concern when buying a Keurig, as some models are fairly expensive. However, keep in mind that you are likely to find some amazing Black Friday deals for Keurig Coffee Makers. Even that costly model you never thought you would be able to buy might be marked down to a price you can afford.
Popular Keurig Models
The Keurig K575 Single-Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker is a top choice for anyone looking into buying a Keurig. This popular model is:
- Well-designed and aesthetically pleasing on any countertop
- Comes with two extra filters
- Touchscreen control panel
- 80-ounce water reservoir
- Customizable nightlight and digital clock
- Removable drip tray
Looking to turn your kitchen into a cafe? Then consider the Keurig K-Cafe K-Cup Coffee-Machine Brewer. This wonderful machine combines the basics of a Keurig with all new settings and features to get the most out of your product.
- Makes foam and hot milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
- Easy to use
- Customizable and programmable
- 60-ounce water reservoir
- Energy efficient
- Ability to brew 4 cup sizes
Keurig Coffee Makers are a must for anyone looking to up their home-brewing game. However, they can be somewhat pricey. To save money on your purchase of a Keurig Coffee Maker, check out the Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday savings.