Here are some great Black Friday deals we found on Waterpiks – all available right now.
Water picks have been somewhat of a buzz word in recent years, but the question still remains: what is a water pick, and do you really need one? The fact of the matter is, while it might not be a complete necessity, anyone who is looking to upgrade their oral hygiene will be glad they purchased.
The major thing any purchase comes down to, though, is money. So how can you make sure you are getting your hands on top quality water picks without spending an arm and a leg? Don’t worry. We have compiled a guide that will answer all of your water picking questions so you can spend less time worrying, and more time enjoying those healthy gums.
Why Should You Consider Buying a Water Pick?
If you aren’t completely familiar with what a water pick and what it does, then you won’t be tempted to purchase on any time soon. Well, let me explain to you why these handy gadgets might be just what you need to complete your daily oral hygiene routine:
- Water picks can reach those ‘hard to reach’ areas that aren’t typically touched by floss and toothbrushes. Let’s face it: even if you think you are doing a completely thorough job while brushing and flossing, you’re still going to miss somewhere. While these trouble spots are more noticeable for some than others, we could all benefit from a product that reaches
- Water picks improve oral hygiene tremendously, especially around the gums. The best thing about a water pick is they are extremely gentle while remaining thorough. This means no more struggling with slimy floss and hurting your gums along the way. Struggling with bleeding gums? Say goodbye to bloody gums for good with a water pick.
- Water picks replace pesky floss and are easy to use. Does anybody really enjoy the act of flossing? Probably not. Well, with a water pick you don’t have to worry about ever pulling out those troublesome strings to get the job done. Water picks replace floss completely and still offer better cleaning.
It’s fairly clear that whether you’re in good oral hygiene or struggling with gum disease you can benefit by adding a water pick to your routine. They’re easy to use, although they probably won’t cut down on overall time in front of the sink. However, you can expect to improve your oral hygiene as the water pick can get in between and all around for a thorough cleaning.
Why Choose Waterpik?
There a lot of different water picks on the market. They all provide their own set of features and benefits, but one company that has lasted tried and true in the market is Waterpik. Consumers turn to this company for all their water picking needs, and it’s easy to see why.
Waterpik offers state-of-the-art products that are guaranteed to get the job done. They also offer their customers a wide variety of products so they can get exactly what they came for. With Waterpik, you will find:
- Countertop models. This type of water pick goes on top of the countertop and will need to be plugged in in order to operate. They are the most efficient and easiest to use on the market and guarantee a job well done.
- Cordless devices. The cordless devices offered by Waterpik are easy to maneuver, and many enjoy the ease of never having to struggle with a pesky cord any longer.
- With this unique, high-quality product, you can actually get complete dental care in one easy-to-use device. Not only can you use this product to brush your teeth, but the built-in water flosser ensures you can get everything done easily.
- Flossing toothbrushes. With these remarkable models, you can actually switch between flossing and brushing with a click of a button. You also have the option of flossing and brushing simultaneously for a more thorough experience.
Other Black Friday Deals You Can Find in 2019
To put it simply, Waterpik knows all there is to know about complete dental care and aims to provide its customers with the best experience possible. That’s why they have so many incredible products to choose from, but here are our top two:
Top Two Waterpik Products
Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser
The Aquarius is by far the best model when it comes to the Waterpik Company. To put it simply, this water flosser can do it all. Some of the top features you will find with this model include:
- Ten different pressure settings.
- 360-degree rotating tip.
- Dual-step pulse modulation that flosses and massages your gums.
- Seven included tips.
- Up to 90 seconds of use.
Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush
If you’re looking for a water flosser that compares to professional cleaning, then you will find it with the Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Professional Flossing Toothbrush. This all-in-one product ensures that your oral hygiene routine is quick and simple, thanks to these great features:
- Sleek design that combines a toothbrush and water flosser.
- Switch between brush, floss, and brush + floss with ease.
- Advanced water pressure control with 10 different settings.
- Brushing timer.
- Up to 60 seconds of use.
- Two included tips.
Save on Black Friday
Compared to other products you might find on Black Friday, finding a Waterpik sale may be a bit more challenging. It’s not necessarily that they are hidden, there just aren’t that many. The deals are also not astounding, according to last year’s Waterpik Black Friday savings that ranged mostly between 15% and 35%.
It’s important to check with your favorite stores to see if they are offering Waterpik at a discounted price. Such places include Kohls and Target. You can also check on Amazon during Black Friday to score a great deal on a Waterpik. Just keep in mind that many Black Friday deals on Amazon are timed, so you need to grab it quickly when you see it.