Bissell products are incredibly popular, and so we’e decided to dedicate a page to where you can find the best deals..
Take a look at what we’ve got for you today:
Today’s DealsThe following products are on sale right now at Amazon. Click on each item to see more colors/sizes.
BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop, Floor Steamer, Tile Cleaner, and Hard Wood Floor Cleaner, 1940
SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Cleaner with Deep Reach Technology 33N8
BISSELL PowerFresh Deluxe Steam Mop, Floor Steamer, Tile Cleaner, and Hard Wood Floor Cleaner, 1806
BISSELL Hard Floor Expert Deluxe Canister Vacuum Cleaner Machine, 1161
Need more information?
As the best-selling floor care product manufacturer in North America, Bissell has a wide variety when it comes to taking care of the ground you and your pets step on.
We’ve put together a guide to their main lines of products, the differences between each model and what are they specifically made for.
If you’re hunting for Cyber Monday and Black Friday deals on items such as vacuums, carpet cleaners, hard floor cleaners and sweepers, but are having a hard time deciding on what to actually get, this should help you at least in terms of what Bissell has to offer.
Remember, Cyber Monday and Black Friday shouldn’t be about just finding massive bargains, but about purchasing things that are actually what you need and want (and yes, finding them at a crazy price….)
Table of Contents
- Carpet Cleaners
- Steam Cleaners and Hard Floor Cleaners
- More About Bissell Products
Bissell has a wide offering in terms of vacuums, making them in most versions such as Upright, Cordless, Canister, Hand-held, Robot and Remanufactured.
Do note that the more robust and pricier vacuum models from Bissell tend to be an intersection between several of these categories.
That means, you could get a vacuum that’s both upright and canister, cordless and even designed specifically for pet hair.
That being said, let’s see what each category is about:
Upright Vacuum Cleaners
These are Bissell’s version of a standard upright vacuum, good for a quick clean of large areas and rooms. They come in bagged or bagless varieties and also in their “specialized for pets” form.
Here are some notable models:
- Pet Hair Eraser, Upright Pet Vacuum 2087: This one is both an upright pet vacuum as well as a portable canister, thanks to its detachable top.
- CleanView Rewind Deluxe Vacuum Cleaner 1819: This one’s a basic version of an upright vacuum, with a triple action brush roll for multi-surface cleaning.
Stick & Cordless Vacuums
These are lighter vacuums, specifically designed for hard floors and reaching small spaces. When deciding on one of these, look out for battery running time and whether it has an extension wand to reach high places and corners.
Some notable models:
- Multi Reach Cordless Vacuum 2151A: This one can convert to a hand vacuum, has an extension wand and weighs only 5 lbs.
- FeatherWeight Vacuum 3106P: Priced at only $27.99, this one is super light, also converts to a hand vacuum. Great for super quick clean-ups.
The main differences within this category is whether the canister vacuum is bagged or bagless. There are also specialized pet vacuums within this one.
- Hard Floor Expert 2001: This one has a canister that glides easily from room to room without the need of a power plug.
- Garage Pro Wet/Dry Vac 18P03: A specialized dry vac cleaning system for garages and cars.
Cordless and Hand Vac’s
The names say it all really. Great for quick clean-ups and small spaces.
- Multi Cordless Handheld Car Vacuum 1985: Features an ergonomic handle to avoid your hand from cramping up while using this on your car’s interior.
- Lithium Max Pet Cordless Hand Vacuum 2133: With 25 minutes of running time, this one’s great if you only need a quick way of cleaning up after the areas where your pet usually is.
Of course, Bissell had to have its own line of smart robot vacuums. They currently have only two models, the SmartClean 1650C and the SmartClean Multi-Surface 1974.
Both of them navigate by themselves while cleaning your home for several types of dust and debris. The main difference is that one has multi-surface adaptability, which means it recognizes and adapts to multiple floor types, thus doing a potential better job on each of these.
It’s important to note that Bissell has yet to develop an app to go with these, so scheduling and other tweaks are made in the device itself.
These are basically Bissell’s refurbished vacuum cleaners. They are re-assembled, examined, cleaned and inspected by Bissell themselves, but are simply not a brand new vacuum. The main benefit of this is the reduced price, but you get a shorter guarantee than with a new one.
In order to thoroughly clean what vacuums leave behind, as well as taking care of messier stuff like dirt, spots and stains, Bissell also manufactures high-quality carpet cleaners.
This is something that might be used a lot less frequently than vacuums, but it helps if you really want to do some deep carpet cleaning yourself.
As with vacuums, there are several styles to choose from:
Upright Carpet Cleaners
These promise professional style results, feature rotating brushes that (when used with carpet shampoo) are great for removing dirt and stains.
Of course, as most Bissell products, there are models that are designed specifically for cleaning after pets.
Some notable models:
- ProHeat 2X Upright Carpet Cleaner: This one is sort of a middle ground between a professional grade carpet cleaner and home-use vacuum. It’s main feature is that it’s 2-in-1, meaning it can be used as an upright cleaner for full rooms, and as a portable deep cleaner (thanks to its detachable head) for stairs, furniture and cars.
- Big Green 86T3: If you really have lots of carpeting to clean, this one’s a professional grade cleaner with a two-tank system and robust powerful motors.
Those are the two main models for Bissell’s carpet cleaners. All of them have special presentations where they’re made specially for pets, or sold as a part of a bundle with carpet shampoos, hand vacuums and other goodies. So be sure to look out for those.
Portable & Handheld Carpet Cleaners
These are meant for much less rigorous cleaning of smaller areas, great for rugs, upholstery and car interiors. For some cool examples, check out the:
- Little Green ProHeat 14259: Big green’s little brother, features pro-grade power in a small package. It features a built-in water heater to help it lift tougher stains.
- SpotBot Pet Robotic Portable Carpet Cleaner 2114: It features an Automatic Smart System that lets it measure and distribute the right amount of water and cleaning formula according to the amount of cleaning needed.
- Pet Stain Eraser 2003: This is as portable as it gets. It’s a cordless hand-held carpet cleaner for quick removal of stains anywhere.
Canister Carpet Cleaners
This gives you a carpet cleaner with a water-filtrated vacuum in one single machine. Great for cleaning both carpets and hard floors. The model currently available is the Big Green Complete Deep Cleaner & Vacuum 7700.
If you want something between a high-powered vacuum with a lightweight handle to reach hard spaces, as well as a carpet cleaner, this is it!
Steam Cleaners and Hard Floor Cleaners
There are several inventions in this category, some of them combining several devices in one, but all of them generally meant for hard floors. Here’s a look at each of them:
This aims to replace the mop and bucket with what Bissell calls a steam mop. It features a built-in scrubber as well as replaceable steam mop pads that let you clean sticky and dried-on spots.
They can also sanitize floors, while infusing the room with a particular fragrance of your choosing.
Of course, there are bundle versions, pet-friendly versions, and even a device that combines a vacuum and a steam mop.
Wet Dry Cleaners
In the same way Bissell has successfully combined a carpet cleaner and a vacuum into one device, they have created a machine that lets you both vacuum and wash your floors at once.
This is called the CrossWave. The robust version, Crosswave Deluxe, lets you vacuum and wash a wide variety of hard floor surfaces, as well as choosing between either vacuuming or washing, letting you clean rugs as well.
Then there’s the SpinWave, which takes the concept of the steam mop a bit further and lets you not mop, but scrub your floors with a lightweight device. It’s great for cleaning hard floors like tile, laminate, and hardwood both for everyday neatness and sticky messes.
As with most Bissell products, be sure to look out for special bundles!
Handheld Steam Cleaners
The sole product in this category to date is the Steam Shot, a handheld hard surface steam cleaner that’s also 100% chemical free.
It features an elongated snout with a brush on the end, which is great for reaching hard places that you just wouldn’t be able to clean with a handheld vacuum.
And finally there are sweepers. If the steam mop is Bissell’s mechanized version of an old-fashioned mop, these are their version of a regular broom.
Luckily, they stretched the concept to include both carpet sweepers and floor sweepers. There are two main categories to choose from:
These are easy to use, eco-friendly (electricity free) and will be able to handle multiple surfaces. Most of them can be worked like a regular broom but feature a more intricate brush system, its own dust bins and are good for both carpets and floors. There are two main models:
- Refresh: A sturdier sweeper, with a 7-brush cleaning system.
- Sweep Up: A more lightweight version, with 3 twisted brush rolls, 2 small ones on the front/back and a large one in the center.
Bissell’s electrical version of the sweeper is cordless and rechargeable. Thanks to the power, they can pick up large and small debris with little effort from the user. The sweeper comes in two main forms:
- Perfect Sweep Turbo: 7.2 volts of power, with a top loading dirt container and 60 minutes cordless time.
- EasySweep: 4.8 volts of power, with a no-touch dirt container and 45 minutes cordless cleaning time.
More About Bissell Products
Apart from having a pet-friendly option for pretty much each type of product they manufacture, Bissell also has its own pet foundation. They assist animal welfare organizations nationwide by donating up to $1,000,000 to multiple of them each year.
They also donate up to $10 for each pet product that is purchased. You can learn more about their efforts to find a home for every pet here.
Bissell products can easily ship to anywhere in the U.S. from their online store. They’re also carried by most major retailers.
What else is on sale this week?
- Roomba sales
- Instant pot sales
- Kitchenaid mixer sales
- Keurig sales
- Shark sales
- Sonicare sales
- Espresso Machine sales
Good luck with your search! And remember to enjoy yourself 🙂