The holiday season is here and, as we do every year, we’re tracking the best Black Friday stroller deals of 2019 for you. Below are the best ones we have found for today. Click on the type of stroller you are interested in:
Table of Contents
Single StrollersThe following products are on sale right now at Amazon. Click on each item to see more colors/sizes.
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller, Phantom, 50 Pounds
Baby Jogger City Mini GT Stroller - 2016 | Baby Stroller with All-Terrain Tires | Quick Fold Lightweight Stroller, Black
Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand On Tandem Stroller, Red
Double StrollersThe following products are on sale right now at Amazon. Click on each item to see more colors/sizes.
Note: if the price is too LOW we are not allowed to disclose it. So if a product says "check on Amazon" click on it to check the price and you'll probably see an incredible deal 🙂
JOOVY Caboose Too Ultralight Graphite Stand-On Tandem Stroller, Black
Jeep Destination Ultralight Side x Side Double Stroller, Midnight (Black)
Jogging StrollersThe following products are on sale right now at Amazon. Click on each item to see more colors/sizes.
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller, Phantom, 50 Pounds
Baby Trend Xcel Jogger Stroller, Mosiac Blue
Graco Modes Jogger SE Jogging Stroller, Tenley
Lightweight StrollersThe following products are on sale right now at Amazon. Click on each item to see more colors/sizes.
JOOVY New Groove Ultralight Umbrella Stroller, Turquoise
Carseat / Stroller CombosThe following products are on sale right now at Amazon. Click on each item to see more colors/sizes.
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, Millennium White
Safety 1st Smooth Ride Travel System with OnBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat, Monument 2
Halloween is over and the Christmas music is in full swing. Retail stores have decked the halls for their seasonal goodness and the holiday is around the corner. Though some people avoid shopping during this time unless they have to, others embrace this year for its great deals and peppermint spice or eggnog coffees.
Shopping for the best deals on baby strollers can take some courage. Between features, costs, and an abundance of sales ads, finding the right stroller for your baby may seem overwhelming. The best deals can be found relatively quickly once you know what kind of stroller you want.
What Type of Stroller Should You Get?
There are few things to ask when looking for a new stroller:
- Where are you going to use it?
- How many babies will be using it?
- How will it be stored?
- How much stuff do you or your babies have?
- Is it going to be newborn friendly?
- How long do you plan on using it?
- Is it easy to use?
- How much will it weigh?
Here are the types of strollers that you can buy:
- Full-sized stroller: This is the perfect stroller for taking your baby through their years as a toddler. Its sturdier and has a lot more durability. Plus, these strollers are feature-loaded! Padded seats, deep recline, mounted seat as forward or rear-facing, car seat attachment option, expandable canopies, sturdy tires with shock absorption, telescoping handlebars, and some have cup holders or trays for snacks. The downside is that they are pretty heavy and can make taking public transportation difficult. Small stores and busy streets can make navigating them a little rough.
- Lightweight Stroller: Also known as an umbrella stroller, it relatively lightweight at around 15 pounds or less. It is built for portability and is easy to fold up, put in a car trunk, or even taking it on the plane. Some do have features like a partial reclined seat, expandable canopy, and also a built-in cupholder or storage basket.
- Jogging Stroller: For the athletic parent, this is the stroller for you. Whether you run, hike, or walk, the superior suspension will keep your baby in comfort. There’s also the excellent maneuverability on and off the trail. Most come with one front wheel that swivels that you can fix for stability for those daily jobs around the neighborhood. These can be relatively heavy and a pain for you to assemble, but since you’ll only have to do it once and you love fitness, then this stroller is best.
- Double stroller: If you’ve got twins, or your toddler won’t give up their time in the stroller, this one is the way to go. They come in tandem and side-by-side seating. These are great for multiple children but are bigger and a whole lot bulkier.
Finding the Best Deals
Since strollers can be pricey but on Black Friday, the deal s will be plentiful, and you can save a lot of money by picking one out during that day. Since babies are expensive, finding the best deal is important for your pocketbook, but you can score a significant deal on black Friday.
- Many retail stores “leak” their Black Friday deals as early as mid-November, if not earlier. This is an excellent start for shopping for the right stroller.
- Online retailers also offer exclusive Black Friday deals that are only available online and not in-store. While many online shops wait for Cyber Monday, many start their sales on well before Thanksgiving or Black Friday to stay competitive.
- Make a list of features you need for your stroller. This will help you narrow down the options.
- Sign up for email lists ahead of time. These will give you first glimpses into their sales or Black Friday deals.
- Price Matching will be your best friend. Many stores will offer this even on Black Friday to keep you in their store. Call them ahead to make sure they will as some won’t price match.
- Show up early. The early bird gets the baby stroller deal. This is especially useful if you’re looking for something specific.
Last year, many stores offered deals from 25% up to 46% off their baby strollers. Shopping for your first baby stroller on Black Friday can be an exciting time. Bringing a precious life into the world can be stressful and expensive, but buying your stroller doesn’t have to be.