The Bissell Crosswave is one of the best-selling vacuums. Especially popular is the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro, which is a great cleaner for those of us who are pet owners.
The best deal I found is on Amazon:
Customer reviews on this vacuum cleaner are excellent, some saying it works much better than high-level robotic vacuums, and many have said they will never mop again. Sounds good to me!
Other customers have complained about having to clean it, but come on – of course you have to clean a vacuum when you are done with it.
If you have a pet and are looking for a something that will vacuum and mop your house a the same time – this one is highly recommended.
Here’s some more information for those of you who don’t know what the Crosswave is all about:
When you hear the name Crosswave, you may not think of a vacuum cleaner if you’re unfamiliar with it.. It sounds like a 2-in-1 microwave. However, Crosswave is a line of some great vacuum cleaners, and we’re here to look at a few of them.
What is the Crosswave?
These are a line of vacuums from Bissell. You have probably heard of Bissell. They’re a vacuum manufacturer that has been in the game since the 19th century, so they have some experience, to say the least. Their Crosswave lineup is worth checking out if you need a vacuum cleaner. Let’s take a look at one of their most popular vacuums, the Pet Pro.
As the name implies, this is an excellent vacuums for homes with pets. Fido and Fluffy may be your bundles of furry joy, but the hair they shed can be a nightmare to clean. Buying vacuums specially designed for pet hair and allergens is a smart move. Here are some features of the Pet Pro that make it a vacuum worth considering.
It’s Both a Vacuum and a Washer
One type of vacuum that is causing a stir is the combination vacuum and mop. Always having to vacuum, then mop is a hassle. It takes up more space and requires more time. In today’s world of automation, no one has time for that. The Pet Pro is a vacuum that:
- Cleans up any pet hairs. It does so with its special roll designed to clean most surfaces, from rugs to hardwood floors. The brush roll itself uses microfiber and works in harmony with the powerful vacuum to do a lot more.
- Then, it has washing option. It uses a specially formulated pet cleaner that helps remove any messes and eliminate any odors from your pets.
- In particular, this is great for houses with shaggy pets. If you have a shorthair cat, you may not need a special vacuum, but if you have a sheepdog, you may need it.
A Long Cord
Vacuum cords are always a mess, but the Pet Pro has one that won’t drive you bonkers. It’s 25 feet, making it great for most homes. If you’re tired of your vacuum not having a good enough cord, then you may want to try your pet pro.
They Donate To Charity
If you’re an animal lover, you know that there are many dogs, cats, and other pets that need your help. Bissell promises to donate a bit of money with every purchase to their pet foundation, which is a sweet move of them.
The Pet Pro is a higher end vacuum, but it’s not too expensive. The normal retail price is about $319, though you can find deals on it. For instance, it’s about 25% off on Amazon Prime.
On Bissell’s website, they do offer payment plans, where you can pay off the vacuum for six months. If you’re on a tight budget, this is something to consider as well.
Other Crosswave Vacuums
There are other Crosswaves to check out as well, including:
This has similar features to the Pet Pro, but is less designed for pets. It comes with the ability to wash and vacuum multiple surfaces. It’s the cheapest out of the bunch, but does lack in certain features that you may want in more expensive models.
Although the Crosswave has a good cord, you sometimes wish you could get a cordless. With the Max, you can. It doesn’t have a cord, and it also has WiFi capabilities. It’s a self-cleaning, smarter Crosswave vacuum that is worth trying out.
The battery of the Max is about 30 minutes. For bigger homes, this may be lacking a bit, but for your smaller house, this can be perfect. Of course, there will probably be better iterations of the Max with more battery power, so check them out too.
Which One is for You?
All three of these vacuums are good. The original is good for general use, and the cheapest option. The Pet Pro is great if you have furry friends at your house. And the Max is awesome if you don’t want cords and want a vacuum cleaner with some smarter options.
No matter your choice, we believe you’ll find the perfect Crosswave for your situation.
The Good of These Vacuums
- You can both wash and vacuum the floor, saving you time and money. These vacuums also allow for dry suction, if you’re not ready to use the formula yet.
- They’re great for multiple surfaces. If you have a house with a variety of surfaces, your Crosswave should handle them all just fine.
- They are quite affordable, and with the payment plan, they’re even more so.
- It’s easy to store, clean, and maintain. No having to pack a bulky vacuum or spend hours cleaning off any brushes.
The Not So Good
- The cord doesn’t auto-rewind, which is a bit of a pain. Of course, you can always go for the cordless model.
- The vacuum sometimes uses a bit too much formula. We think there could be room for conservation. Either way, you get your floor cleaned!
- We do wish there was a wireless pet vacuum.
Black Friday Deals
This Black Friday season, you should look for any deals. Vacuums are one of the hot items, and for a good reason. These devices always cost a lot less, with up to half off. Look at brick and mortar stores as well as the Internet for the best deals possible. There’s a good chance that you can come home with a Crosswave.
This Black Friday, look for some killer deals on the Crosswave and other vacuum cleaners. They’re great for any home, be it a large house or a small dorm space. We hope you find the best deal out there. Good luck.