Buying Drones on Cyber Monday is a wise move because there are lots of deals available at this time of year. Here are the ones that are already available:
SANROCK U52 Drone with 1080P HD Camera for Adults and Kids, WiFi Live Video FPV Drone RC Quadcopter for Beginner, Gravity Sensor, Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, 3D Flip, Custom Route, One Key Backward
The Photographer's Guide to Drones
Holy Stone GPS Drone with 1080P HD Camera FPV Live Video for Adults and Kids, Quadcopter HS110G with Carrying Bag, 2 Batteries, Altitude Hold, Follow Me and Auto Return, Easy to Use for Beginner
Drones: How to Make Money: Drones Series, Book 5
Q9s Drones for Kids,RC Drone with Altitude Hold and Headless Mode,Quadcopter with Blue&Green Light,Propeller Full Protect,2 Batteries and Remote Control,Easy to fly Kids Gifts Toys for Boys and Girls
Drones are state-of-the-art devices that have completely changed the way we look at electronics. It’s as if these drones have shot us right into the year 3000! If you’re wanting to get your hands on this new technology, you’re not alone; the problem is, prices can be somewhat outrageous. How can you get the best deal?
If you’re craving the latest tech but don’t want to spend an arm and a leg, we’ve got you covered. We are going to break down the top 3 drones you might want to consider as well as how to get the best deal. Not sure if you want a drone? We are also going to give you some ideas of why this might be the best new thing to add to your tech shelf.
Why You Should Consider Buying a Drone
A lot of people might not see a drone as a ‘must-have’ just yet, but they are quickly rising in popularity- and for good reason, too! There are actually 7 different reasons why you might want to consider adding a drone to your collection:
- It’s the latest technology. There are those people who simply must have the latest gadgets, and there is nothing wrong with that. If you love to be in the know about the latest technology advances, you won’t be disappointed with a drone.
- Improve your pictures. With the ability to fly through the air, you can take some of the coolest pictures ever. This could simply mean taking the best selfie ever with the greatest background imaginable or using your drone for professional photography or real estate photography. What a great way to enhance your business!
- They are downright fun. Flying through the air is just downright fun. I mean, think about your first time flying a kite. It was exciting, right? Well, think of a drone being a kite on steroids. Plus, some of them take photos and videos and that just increases the fun levels.
- Fly through the air- virtually, of course. Some drone models will connect to your mobile device and give you footage right to your phone while it’s happening. This allows the user to feel like they’re virtually flying through the air, which is quite an experience!
- They are easy to use. Some people are afraid of buying a drone because they think they are too difficult to fly. Well, you’re in luck- drones are not difficult to fly, as long as you take the time to practice and play around with it. However, most users are able to get the hang of it in no time.
- Up close with nature. You can take your drone anywhere, but one place that is becoming more popular is the ocean. Fly over the ocean and you might be able to get closer to that whale in the distance and have a video that you’re going to be shocked and excited about.
- Scare your friends. Some people, especially around Halloween, will connect their drone to a scary mask and scare their friends as they are walking towards the house. It might be a little cruel, but hey, at least it is creative.
Other Black Friday Deals You Can Find in 2019
Top Three Drones to Consider
DJI Inspire 2
The DJI Inspire 1 was a revolutionary product in the drone industry. It was the first-ever drone to provide filmmaking with HD video transmission. It could rotate 360 degrees and was easy to control. The Inspire 2 takes all the ideas of Inspire 1 and makes it even better. The Inspire 2 has a newer image processing system, records with ease, can go from 0 to 50 in as little as 5 minutes, and go a whopping 58mph.
Aside from these incredible features, the DJI Inspire 2 comes with a dual battery system so you have more time in the air. Low temperatures are no match for this drone, while a revised flight autonomy and obstacle avoidance make your ride smoother and better than ever.
This is undeniably the top choice when it comes to drones.
Autel Robotics EVO
The Autel Robotics EVO is a bit smaller than the DJI Inspire 2, but it still comes with some incredible features you are sure to enjoy. Some of the top-selling points of the Autel is the fact that it can capture 4k videos and 12MP photos with ease, while a 3-axis motorized gimbal ensures your drone is stable in the air.
The transmitter allows for the user to be up to 4.4 miles away, and the built-in OLED remote ensures there is up to 30 minutes of video time. You will enjoy the forward, downward, and backward sensors for an overall smooth and simple ride through the air.
This is downright the most lightweight and compact model on the market. It’s also foldable, which makes it ideal for the traveler who wants to capture some amazing images. The drone is equipped with a special lens to get 4k videos and full HD videos, as well as 21 MP photos. Slow it down or speed it up easier than ever.
You have 25 minutes of flight time with this drone, and the battery charges 60% faster than other drones on the market. To put it simply, it’s the compact design that can get the job done regardless of the size.
How to Save on Buying Drones
Drones can be pricey; some of them, like the DJI Inspire 2, is over $1,000. That’s quite a lot of money! So how can you save when it comes to buying drones? Wait for the Black Friday deals!
Last year, drone-buying gave us some amazing deals. A lot of drones had a certain amount off the original price, ranging anywhere from something as simple as $20 to well over $100 off.
The important thing to do is to keep checking online for the best upcoming deals for Black Friday. If last year is any indication, you can expect some of the best deals to be found on Amazon as well as Best Buy.