Bose Headphones are our favorite, and so we’ll be tracking the best Cyber Monday deals we can find for 2020.
There are already some available. Here they are:
Today’s DealsDeals we recommend, last updated on Friday September 17, 1am PDT:
Dead Reckoning: Memories of the 1971 Bangladesh War [Jan 01, 1646] Bose, Sarmila
Music is the rhythm of our souls. It’s our go-to when we need something to pick us up for an intense workout, help us dance at our weddings, or cry with us while we are feeling down. To put it simply, almost everyone needs music in their lives in one capacity or another, and to listen to music we should have the best headphones on the market.
So when you need a great pair of headphones, where should you turn to? Well, plenty of consumers have chosen Bose to be their go-to company. They seem to have it all, from wireless wonders to accompany our runs to noise-canceling gadgets that bring us closer to the beats than ever before.
We’re going to break down the top products from Bose and why you might want to consider purchasing one of their products. We will also give you a few tips and tricks on choosing the pair that’s right with you, along with the best ways to save money on your next purchase of Bose headphones.
Bose is known for their headphones because of their renowned performance paired with superior comfort. This ensures that you can listen to your music in a way you have never experienced before.
But aside from their high-quality products, Bose is also known for its wide selection. They have plenty of products to suit anybody’s needs. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and all have their unique features to make sure you are getting exactly what you need.
More Deals You Can Get This Black Friday
- Waterpik Sonic Fusion
- Dyson Hair Dryers
- Electric Toothbrushes
Choosing the Right Headphones
With so many different options to choose from, especially when it comes to Bose, it can be challenging to find the set that is right for you. Well, to make your purchase a bit easier, we have compiled a list of questions to ask yourself before selecting your next Bose headphones:
- What’s your end goal? To put it simply, what do you need? Are you in need of noise-canceling headphones because you find yourself around a lot of chaos often, and need a way to escape and relax? Do you need a handy pair of cordless headphones to accompany you during your high-intensity workouts? Figure out the purpose behind your headphones and go from there.
- What size do you need? When it comes to Bose, they have larger-than-life 80s style headphones that get the job done, while still offering itty-bitty gadgets that fit snugly inside of your ear. Size is important to a lot of consumers, so make sure you know exactly what size you’re looking for.
- What is your price range? Of course, it always comes down to pricing when you’re choosing to buy a product. Now, you should be aware that Bose headphones tend to be on the pricier side, but that is only because they truly work and will last for a long period of time. They are some of the highest quality headphones on the market and well worth the price.
Top Three Bose Headphones
Still not sure which pair of Bose headphones to choose? We have compiled a list of the top three devices on the market, each with its own unique features and benefits for the consumer.
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 – Best Noise Cancelling Option
Bluetooth enabled, unrivaled microphone system that’s made it easier than ever to chat with friends, and innovative touch controls are just a few of the remarkable features you will find in these state-of-the-art headphones. Aside from these great features, though, you can still expect these amazing benefits:
- Controllable noise canceling
- Battery life of up to 20 hours
- Sleek stainless steel headband
- Augmented reality
- Beautiful musical quality
SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones – Best Sports Option
If you’re looking for a better way to do your workouts, then you will need a handy pair of headphones that won’t weigh you down. And you never have to worry about a step with the SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones. These sporty must-haves include these awesome features:
- Complete wireless, which means you have the freedom of movement while working out.
- A reliable wireless connection so your songs don’t skip a beat.
- Small, uniquely made StayHear+ Sport tips are designed to stay put and remain stable and comfortable throughout any workout.
- Volume optimized EQ ensures the best performance.
- Completely water-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about breaking a sweat or taking a run in the rain.
- Up to 5 hours of battery life.
Bose Frames Alto – Best Option for Unique Listening
A pair of sunglasses that actually play music? Bose said ‘Sure, why not?’ These are definitely out-of-the-box headphones, but they are seriously cool. If you are ready to step up your shade game then you can experience these great features:
- Open ear audio.
- Made with modern materials.
- Bluetooth capabilities.
- UVA and UVB protection.
- Integrated, easy-to-use microphone.
- Bose AR capabilities.
Black Friday Bose Savings
As we mentioned earlier, you can plan on spending a whole lot of money on Bose headphones. They are innovative and remarkable with high-quality sound and absolute comfort, making them some of the best headphones on the market. However, that doesn’t mean that you have to spend lots of money to get your hands on the best.
If you want to save money when buying Bose headphones, consider shopping on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. We saw some incredible deals in 2018, like the Bose SoundSport Free $80 at shops like Walmart and B&H, and the Bose QuietComfort 35 II for $50 off at Walmart, Jet, and Dell.
We are hopeful to see some more of these incredible deals for 2019, with some of the latest models being on sale. The best thing to do is keep it an eye out on your favorite stores, like Walmart and Dell, to see what the sales will be this year.
You will also want to check out Amazon, as they had some amazing Black Friday deals last year.