Car accidents are the #1 killer of children ages 1-14. Yet 3 out of 4 people use their car seats incorrectly, even though using a child restraint properly can reduce the risk of death by up to 71% in a crash.
That’s why we decided to explain in simple words exactly how car seats work and WHY you need to use and install your car seat the way experts recommend.
Share this with other parents to help prevent unnecessary injuries and deaths!
(click on the image to view it at full size)
Who Created this Infographic?
3 experts will involved in the creation of this infographic:
- Kristen Gardiner CPST: A certified child passenger safety technician
- Rachel Fink, BaSc – a mom of 7 and an engineer
- Sean Wilkinson – a physicist and talented artist
(Read more about our experts here)
Your Main Takeaways:
- Keep your child rear-facing as long as possible.
- Use the installation and harnessing instructions in the image above.
You may also like:[one_half_first]