If you’re planning to travel in the coming months, now is a good time to buy your luggage. There are some great deals available today. Click on each item to see what the discount is:
Today’s DealsThe following products are on sale right now at Amazon. Click on each item to see more colors/sizes.
Note: if the price is too LOW we are not allowed to disclose it. So if a product says "check on Amazon" click on it to check the price and you'll probably see an incredible deal 🙂
Samsonite Winfield 2 Hardside Luggage, Brushed Anthracite, Checked-Large
American Tourister Fieldbrook XLT Softside Luggage, Black, 4-Piece Set
American Tourister Carry-On, Rose Gold
Travelpro Maxlite 5 Lightweight Carry-on 21" Expandable Softside Luggage Black, 21-inch
Samsonite Freeform Hardside Luggage, White, Carry-On
Rockland Melbourne 3 Pc Abs Luggage Set, Champagne
Click here to see more Luggage deals at Amazon (scroll down the page to see them)
Tip: 5 Ways to Pack Like a Pro When You Travel
You’ve added the latest travel apps to your smartphone. Your travel documents are in order. The only thing you have left to do is pack your luggage.
Before you start throwing stuff in your suitcase in a haphazard manner, take a step back and focus on packing smarter. Small adjustments in how you pack are just as important as what you pack. Remember the following packing tips the next time you travel away from home, and you’ll feel like a professional traveler:
1) Pack all cables for your electronics in a clear makeup bag. You will immediately know where your cables and cords are and won’t have to dig through your suitcase to find them.
2) Roll small items and place them at the bottom of your suitcase. Place larger, bulkier pieces on top. For small items you’re carrying in multiples, e.g., underwear, place them flat in a large, clear plastic bag. That keeps similar things together and gives you a plastic bag for your dirty laundry.
3) Use a large plastic pill dispenser with multiple compartments to keep small jewelry pieces together, e.g., rings and earrings. You’ll never have to dig through your purse or suitcase looking for your jewelry or feel that sense of dread when you can’t find your favorite expensive jewelry piece.
4) Don’t forget to pack your rolled socks inside your shoes. That stops your shoes from getting squished while inside your luggage and makes your socks easy to find.
5) Pack color-coordinated clothing when you travel. That makes it easy to mix-and-match your wardrobe, meaning you can take fewer items on your trip.
Remember these five packing tips for travelers, and you’ll find getting ready for your next vacation or business trip a breeze. Simple tweaks in how you pack your suitcase can make a big difference when you’re on the road. Focus on packing smart, and you can reduce your stress when you travel.
What Else Should I Get?
The following products always have great deals. Check them out:
That’s it. Happy shopping and remember to have fun!